100% Brand New and High Quality Universal Battery Charger with USB Output
Intelligent dedicated battery charger with USB output.
When the battery is fully charged,automatically stop charging.
Safety cut out circuit,Built-in protection circuit prevents overcharging.
Constant current,constant voltage charging,automatic identification.
The high-quality LCD screen indicates connection and full charge.
Also convenient to interchange your spare batteries
Use the data line which corresponds to mobile phone can be charged directly to the phone.
Intelligent Chip: The smart chip protects from short circuit and overload by regulating voltage an ensuring a high effeciency charge.
Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 150mA
Output: DC 4.2V 400mA +/-50mA,USB Port Output: DC5.2V, 800mA(USB)
Connecter: US Plug
Short circuit and overload protection
Note: This Charger Just Fit For The Battery (32mm<=width<=55mm)
Universal Wall Travel Charger for Cell Phone PDA Camera Li-ion Battery with USB Port Black
Mp3 Mp4 players
Hand held gaming devices
Acer, Asus, Audiovox, BlackBerry, Casio, CECT, Dell, Dopod, Garmin, Handspring, Hitachi, HP, Compaq, HTC, i-mate, Kyocera, LG, MiTAC, Motorola, NEC, Nokia, O2 Xda, Palm, Panasonic, Pantech, Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, Siemens, Sony Ericsson, T-Mobile Sidekick, Toshiba, UTStarcom
...and many more rechargeable lithium-ion batteries under 4.7 volts
How does it work?
1. Place your battery under the YIBOYUAN clip with battery contacts facing pins.
2. Line up your battery`s positive and negative contacts to the pins.
A: Most batteries are labeled positive (+) and negative (-).
B: If yours is not, start with the outside contacts.
3. Slide the battery until the both pins are touching the battery contacts.
A: The LCD will light up if it has a good connection.
B: If not, adjust the pins and try again.
4. The battery is fully charged when the LCD shows four solid bars.
1x Universal Battery Charger with USB Output
1. Don not plug the charger into the wall outlet yet.
2. Align YIBOYUAN`s Connect pins with the contacts on your battery.
3. For batteries with more than 2 contact points, start with the two outer contacts(left most and right most contacts).
4. Now slide your battery into YIBOYUAN`s pins.Make sure YIBOYUAN`s contact pins are touching the contacts on your battery.
5. "LCD" light indicates good connection,you have setup the charger correctly for this battery.
6. If the "LCD" lights does not indicate good connection,slide to another battery connection.(not all batteries will work,this charges approx 90% all digital camera,cell phone and other msic batteries)
7. Now plug the universal battery charger into a wall outlet.
8. The "LCD" light will start flashing while the battery being charged.If its not flashing its not charging!
9. The "FULL" LCD light will indicate a fully charged battery.
10.Totally dead batteries will not be seen or charged