Built-in wireless Bluetooth 2.0 keyboard.
Modern style designed for iPad.
iPad display stand for easy viewing.
Built-in rechargeable lithium battery lasts for approximately 55 hours per charge.
Special HOME screen key for one touch access to variety of application.
Light weight, quiet keystrokes, water-proof and dust-proof.
Energy saving keyboard sleep mode.
Bluetooth 2.0 interface standard
Operating distance to 10 meters
Modulation System: GFSK
Operation Voltage: 3.0-5.0V
Working Current: <5.0mA
Standby Current: 2.5mA
Sleeping Current: <200uA
Charging Current: ≥100mA
Standby Time: 60days
Charging Time: 4-5 hours
Lithium Battery Capacity: 160mA
Uninterrupted Working Time: 55 hours
Lithium Battery Life: 3 years
Lithium Battery Specifications: 45mm*16mm*5mm
Key Strength: 80±10g
Key Life: 5 million strokes
Operating Temperature: -10-+55℃
Keyboard Dimension: 245mm x 190mm x 7mm
1. Apple iPad, iPhone/Touch
2. Computers with Windows/Mac or Linux OS
Mobile System Requirements:
1. The device must have built-in Bluetooth
2. The iPhone Operating System must be 4.0 or higher
Computer/Laptop System Requirements:
1. Bluetooth-enabled in Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, Win7
2. Bluetooth-enabled in Mac OS
The wireless Bluetooth keyboard can be connected to iphone 3G, 3GS, 4G and ipod Touch that had installed iOS 4.0/5.0 or higher. For other Bluetooth enabled device, please verify the Bluetooth standard & compatibility before attempting to connect to the keyboard.
How to connect:
1. Turn on the power toggle switch. The [Power] and [Bluetooth] indicator light will be 5 seconds, then, the light will go off.
2. Press on the [Connect] button. The [Bluetooth] indicator light will be blinking, and the [Power] indicator will be on. The keyboard is now ready to be connected to iPad.
3. Turn on and unlock iPad. Click on the iPad [Setting] icon.
4. On the [Setting] menu, select [General] to access [Bluetooth] settings. Click on [Bluetooth] to turn on the connection. iPad will automatically search for a Bluetooth-enabled device.
5. Wireless keyboard found. Click on the device to connect.
6. Enter the password code as displayed on screen.
7. Wireless keyboard connected successfully. [Power] indicator light will stay on until the keyboard is switched off.
1 x Wireless Bluetooth keyboard (iPad is not included)
1 x USB power charging cable
1 x User Guide